Monday, November 5, 2012

How to use Social Media for Business when "Going to a trade show"

This is a nice very nice illustration by SocialMedia Visual Lab for Advences Technology for Travel on how to use Social Media for Business when going to a trade show and focusing on World Travel Market London 2012.



And this is what it says:

Linkedin: This is where I invite business relations to plan a meeting at WTM London
Trip It: Upcoming Trips - London, United Kingdom Nov 5 - 8, 2012 WTM World Travel Market 2012
Twitter: Flights booked for #WTM2012 London  http://bit.ly/X0VDor
Google+: Hope to see you all at #WTM2012 London
Pinterest: This is where I pin this Visual content for others
Facebook: I LIKE WTM 2012 London Travel Market
Instagram: A vintage picture of my E-Ticket for #WTM2012 London
Foursquare: I just check-in Charles-de-Gaulle CDG Airport with 23 others.
Youtube: Shared a video of WTM2011

Enjoy and give me your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment