Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hurricane Sandy drives social media traffic. Yes for @Twitter, but! #Pinterest #Fails

I just happen to have one of my best friends and famous musician  Pierre Sibille in NY and my nieces so I was looking for informations on Hurricane Sandy that brought me to write this post so to keep in mind where is real time information coming from, Now.

After a quick look on the way Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Goolge, Tumblr and Youtube are giving us the information we are looking for on Hurricane Sandy here are the results :

#1 Twitter for real time... who knows who is saying so but 19 seconds ago #curationneeded


 #2 Youtube for real time videos for Youtube


#3 Google search

#4 What my relations and friends say on Facebook


#5 Bloggers hummmmm on Famous Tumblr


#6 And the looser is Pinterest :( !


Twiter! In you we trust for real time but give us a bit more "visibility" on info. #certifiedindividuals #pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment